Note: This post is geared primarily towards newbies to Gor but if you are an existing Gorean Slave looking for a private slave house to develop your storyline a bit or undergo IC training as a pleasure slave OR enjoy group oriented story lines, please read on as well.
Furthermore this is a role play scenario, not a formal class environment. I do not intend to promote myself as a teacher of Gorean slave life but instead along with my partner Draconis, we have come up with an idea of something a bit different than the standard “join a kennel and find a Master.” We actually are hoping to promote a group role play environment with a side of learning. Draconis has spent much of his time in Gor as a slaver and I can tell you from personal experience he is a great role player and IC trainer, WEEEEEEEEE! Again this is role play not a class, LOL.
My RP Partner and I are looking for a few role players to join our uber fun role play storyline. Yes…it does involve being a bit slavey, LOL, but it’s strictly in character only: No, we aren’t going to ask you to check in with us or be controlled by us or anything like that! But if you are interested in learning Gor in a laid back, fun environment the House of Draconis may be the place for you. See below for role play outline.
City of Tarnwald Secret Drop Location for Priest-King Agents?
Rumors are flying through the land of Gor. It is said Draconis Ashbourne of the House of Draconis is in cahoots with the agents of Priest-King who comb the planet Earth in search of the finest slave stock. Deep in the forest of Tarnwald lies a secret location where beautiful barbarian girls are left shackled and stripped while they awaken from their drugged state after their journey from their home planet. Only Draconis and his employee Teiber know where to find these girls. They may be alone for days lying there vulnerable to forest sleen and ruthless Panther Girls until Draconis is notified by a secret means only known to him. Once located the helpless barbarian girls are brought back naked and in shackles to his slave house in the City of Tarnwald. Luckily his prized first girl, very much the kind High Slave, is of earth herself and is there to guide the girls to learn such skills as the language of Gor, dance and how to be pleasing to all free men. Are you ready to make the journey from earth to the ruthless land of Gor?
The House of Draconis proposes to be a good old fashioned Gor slave house where girls are offered intense training to produce the finest pleasure slaves in all of Gor – think Captive of Gor or Dancer of Gor and the training facilities that were described in these two books. This is IC role-play only and not a lifestyle slave house. Instead we want to bring in players who are here to role play and are willing to wait to be privately owned IC. A barbarian (earth) back story is not required to join the house and we would be more than happy to role play some other entry to the training facility. As a side note we love new folks to Gor but please keep in mind we want you to stick around for a couple of weeks at least. Bottom line we want to have fun and include players who enjoy a group based rp setting with minimal time commitment. Kajirus are welcome to join the house as well.
Homeless Kajirae/Kajirus in need of a temporary owner but not wanting IC training we will consider accepting on a case by case basis particularly if you desire to become an active resident of Tarnwald and want to help grow the sim.
Requirements for RP
- Must have a basic working knowledge of Second Life. New to Gor is fine and actually we love and welcome new gorean role players but we prefer to bring in role players who have a good understanding of second life resources and culture (see more info below about extra OOC mentoring for newbies to Gor). You don’t have to be an expert but at least know how to navigate SL and how to dress yourself!
- Must be available largely during SLT evenings preferably after 5 pm SLT weekdays
- Willing to commit to at least 2 weeks as being owned by the slave house. We are not a revolving door kennel but are open to a private sale after your training is finished. If you find a potential owner during the training feel free to bring him around and engage him or her in RP with the slave house.
- Willingness to participate in a group RP environment.
- Basic understanding of Gorean Role Play.
- IC role play only. We are not an OOC/lifestyle slave house nor will we require you to check in with us if you feel the need to travel to “earth” for a night or RP at other sims. We are here to have fun not dictate your time in second life.
- Training will be role played 90% of the time. But we do have note cards available if you need additional help in remembering basic info such as common drinks, food and kneeling positions. We do not teach a 25 billion step serves and onlinisms will be avoided if at all possible.
- We do not require a barbarian back story to join the house.
- We would like to have a few girls at a time to facilitate group IC training. Have a fellow kajira you love rping with? Bring her along!
- Again, if you find a potential owner during the “training period” we would be more than happy to include him or her in our RP. Potential owners do not have to be a resident of Tarnwald.
- Kajirus (male slaves) are welcome but will not undergo the same type of training as a kajira – kajirus tend to get sold fast.
- It is our plan to incorporate such RP scenarios as white silk lotteries (Dancer of Gor) and large scale sales via the auction block.
- I highly recommend you read Captive of Gor and Dancer of Gor
If you are new to Gor and still looking for a bit of extra help, Elle is more than happy with some OOC guidance in helping you learn and understand how to navigate Gor in SL. She is happy to help with basic understanding of SL gorean sim rules and expectations. Again, this mentoring is more geared towards those who are experienced in SL but are new to Gor.
If you are interested in joining the House of Draconis please notecard Elle Couerblanc and Draconis Ashbourne.
- New Gorean Blog Feed – Promote your Blog and Content!
- The Continuing Story of Elle – SOLD!